Most Valuable Game Awards
Future US has announced the full list of winners of the second annual Most Valuable Games (MVG) Awards at the 2012 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) held in Los Angeles from June 5-7, 2012. Editors from six of our highly-regarded media properties will seek video games that provide the highest levels of game play, awarding multiple honors to video game developers and publishers. This year’s series of awards include:
- GamesRadar.com Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
- PC Gamer Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
- Official Xbox Magazine Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
- PlayStation : The Official Magazine Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
- Nintendo Power Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
- @Gamer Most Valuable Game Award powered by Future
Winners include some familiar franchises such as Assassin's Creed III, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
and Dead Space 3. Some new titles to make the list that are new this year include Dishonored and
Injustice: Gods Among Us. Assassin’s Creed III swept the awards taking wins across @Gamer, Games Radar,
PC Gamer, Official Xbox Magazine and PlayStation The Official Magazine.
Featuring a highly inclusive judging process and multiple opportunities to submit games for consideration,
the Most Valuable Game Awards powered by Future are designed to cast a wide net in searching for award entries.
“Every year presents a more difficult judging process as the qualities of games improve year after year,” said Rachelle Considine, Chief Operating Officer, Future US. “There were so many top contenders for the MVG Awards and it is very hard to choose the winners. This year's winners will engage the hard core and the masses and keep them playing for hours.”